Legal Aid

The Students’ Union offers a free confidential legal service to any student who requires it. The Director of Advocacy is available to talk to students or provide referrals to a lawyer, the Residential Tenancies Board, etc.  Sessions with the Director of Advocacy are not considered extended legal counsel; however, the Director of Advocacy can refer you to external legal counsel if you choose. In such cases, the cost of the initial legal consultation will be paid for by the Students’ Union.

If you require this service, please contact the Director of Advocacy at 864-7633 or email

munsuexternalLegal Aid