Many students attending Memorial University are requiring living arrangements in St. John’s. Students have the option of applying to live on campus in MUN residences or finding accommodation off campus.

Students with questions about on-campus housing or who wish to appeal a decision of on-campus housing – denied readmission, account charges, sanctions or anything in between – should contact the Director of Advocacy as soon as possible for information on the appeals process and answers to any other questions they may have.

For students living off-campus having residential issues, the Director of Advocacy can provide explanation and guidance through the Residential Tenancies system. For students looking for more information from the Residential Tenancies click here.

If you have any questions or concerns the Director of Advocacy can assist you, advocacy@munsu.ca or 709-864-7633